Celebrate our third year, a stunning line-up of work by writers from all over Australia and the world. All four issues are now available free!
To see what’s in each issue, click the cover images below to view the table of contents.
To download the bundle, select either the epub or kindle option below:
Note: this bundle comes as a ZIP file. If you have any trouble at all, email us and we’ll sort it out super-fast.
Be sure to email us at email@example.com to let us know what you have or haven’t enjoyed in Tincture Journal this year.
Thanks so much for your support.
Issue Twelve is finally here! Grab a copy here or as part of our 2015 value bundle.
- Editorial, by Stuart Barnes
- Auguries, by Adam Ouston
- To Wake and Then, by Angela Meyer
- And the Rest Is History, by Chance Lee
- Natural Assets, Law 2003, by David Stavanger
- The Reference, by Jane Rawson
- Smalahove, by Mark William Jackson
- A Creature of Intelligence, by Zahid Gamieldien
- Jaboticaba, by Chloë Callistemon
- Tagged, by Eva Lomski
- Only the Raven, by Edith Speers
- Creature, by Shannon Burns
- DErt Rendezvous, by Natalie D-Napoleon
- Crow Girl, by Joyce Chng
- What We Are, by Craig Hildebrand-Burke
- Shatter, by Gabrielle Reid
- Not the Best Way to Cope with Things, by Katerina Bryant
- Cologne’s Zentrum Anatomie, by Benjamin Dodds
- Elias, by Sevana Ohandjanian
- Fluid Symmetry, by Gareth Jenkins
- Too Much of a Good Thing, by Lech Blaine
- The Cusp, by Seabird Brooks
- Motionless Chariot, by Dave Drayton
- Firth Avenue, by Rebecca Jessen
- Message Stick, by Phillip Hall
- Alcohol and Me, by Kate Iselin
- The Defiant Night, by Karen Andrews
- Man in a Black Hat, by Joe Nuttall
Natalie D-Napoleon was “born sandy devotional”, having been raised on a farm on the outskirts of Perth, Western Australia. For twenty years she has toured and performed as a singer-songwriter. Currently, she is working as a writing tutor while completing a Master’s in Writing. This poem is part of a full-length book erasure project titled The Sands of My Life, an erasure of Emily Wright’s book of the same title.